Final Paper Submission Procedure
Thank you very much for your contributions to SICE 2012.
The submission site was opened on May 2, 2012.
The final papers should be submitted through the submission page by
May 16 May 19, 2012 (deadline extended).
The Final Papers must be submitted by taking the following steps:
1. Acquisition of “Final Paper Template” and “Copyright Transfer Form”
MS-Word files [zip file (450kB)]
TeX files [zip file (240kB)]
2. Completion of Conference Registration and payment of registration fee on the submission site ( https://amarys-jtb.jp/sice2012/ )
3. Preparation of a 500 character abstract (approx. 100 words) for Program and Book of Abstract. (This should be uploaded together with your final paper submission.)
4. Preparation of your Final Paper
5. Preparation of IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF files of your Final Paper
on the “IEEE PDF eXpress service” ( http://www.pdf-express.org/ )
( Conference ID: sice12x )
6. Preparation of copyright transfer form
7. Submission your Final Paper and copyright transfer form on the submission site ( https://amarys-jtb.jp/sice2012/ )
8. Application of Awards and Scholarship (optional)