Instructions for Presenter and Session Chairs
Instruction for Oral Presentations
- 1. The duration of a presentation slot is 15 minutes. Please notice that, in general, this includes 12 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for discussions with the audience.
- 2. Every session room will have an LCD projector and an electrical outlet (100V 50Hz, Japanese standard type). SICE 2012 will not provide laptops for presentation, i.e., YOU NEED YOUR LAPTOP FOR YOUR PRESENTATION. The connector from the LCD projector to your laptop is limited to a D-sub 15 pin male connection.
- 3. It is highly recommended to show up in your session room 10 minutes before the session starts. You should test the connection of your laptop with the LCD projector.
Instruction for Poster Presentations
- 1. The interactive sessions will be held at the University Hall (Clair).
- 2. You need your printed poster. SICE 2012 WILL NOT PROVIDE ON-SITE PRINTING SERVICE. A board (approximately 1200mm tall by 1800mm wide in size), a table(1200mm wide by 450mm depth in size), and an electrical outlet (100V 50Hz, Japanese standard type) will be provided for each interactive presentation.
- 3. Your poster must be setup before your session starts. Poster mounting items (pins) will be provided by SICE 2012. No-show presentations will be checked by SICE 2012 during the session.
- 4. Your poster should be removed after your session. Posters not removed by 15:00 of the day will be discarded by SICE 2012.