SICE Annual Conference 2013
- International conference on Instrumentation, Control, Information Technology
and System Integration
September 14 - 17, 2013
Nagoya University, Nagoya, Japan
- Different from past SICE annual conferences, SICE2013 introduces of two
paper categories: Regular paper (reviewed by full paper) and Position paper
(reviewed by extended abstract), for the first time. Please see the paper submission page for detail.
- All programs of SICE2013 have been successfully completed. Thank you for
your kind cooperation.
- Photographs taken in the SICE2013 Technical Tour are uploaded.
- October 1, 2013
- Photographs of technical tour are uploaded.
- 13:40, September 16, 2013
- Announcement to the presenters who could not come on Sep.16 (Mon.) due
to the bad weather is updated.
- 9:05, September 16, 2013
- Announcement to session chairs in MoA* sessions is updated.
- 8:40, September 16, 2013
- Announcement of the morning sessions on Sept.16 (MoA*) is updated.
- 7:40, September 16, 2013
- Rescheduling of Plenay talk 2 because of th typhoon 18th is announced.
- September 7, 2013
- Map information is uploaded.
- August 30, 2013
- The deadline of registration for Technical tour is extended to September 9.
- August 20, 2013
- Instructions for Presenter and Session Chairs are updated. All presenters and session chairs are requested to check
it in advance.
- Previous news>>
IMPORTANT DATESImportant dates
9 23, 2013
- Deadline of Proposal of Organized Sessions, Workshop and Tutorials
- April 17, 2013
- Deadline of Submission for Regular Papers / Position Papers
- June 10, 2013
- Notification of Paper Acceptance
- July 11, 2013
- Submission of Final Camera-ready Papers
ORGANIZER & SPONSORORGANIZER & SPONSOR
- The Society of Instrument and Control Engineers (SICE)
TECHNICAL CO-SPONSORS Technical Co-Sponsors (Tentaive)
- Nagoya University
- IEEE Control Systems Society (CSS)
- IEEE Robotics and Automation Society (RAS)
- IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IES)
- Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems (ICROS)
- International Society of Automation (ISA)
- Japan Electric Measuring Instruments Manufacturers’ Association (JEMIMA)
- IFAC NMO-Japan
- In association with ACA, CACS, CIS, CAA, IMEKO