SICE Annual Conference 2014 was successfully completed with 700 participants.
SICE Annual Conference 2014
September 9 - 12, 2014, Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Japan
The SICE Annual Conference 2014, organized by the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers (SICE),
will be held Tuesday through Friday, September 9-12, 2014, at Hokkaido University, Sapporo, JAPAN. The
SICE Annual Conference 2014 is an international conference covering a broad range of fields from
measurement and control to system analysis and design, from theory to application, and from software
to hardware. The technical program of SICE 2014 will consist of plenary and invited talks, tutorial
courses, and workshops, as well as oral sessions.
- September 13, 2014
- SICE Annual Conference 2014 was successfully completed with 700 participants.
- September 11, 2014
- For the speakers and (co-)chairs of the sessions on September 11:
The JR Chitose-Line is stopped now (Sep. 11, 9:00 AM) due to the heavy rain.
If you cannot arrive at the conference venue, please contact the SICE2014 organizing committee; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- September 5, 2014
- Instructions for Participants, Presenters and Session Chairs
(about On-site Registration, Access to the Banquet Site, and Oral Presentations).
- July 31, 2014
- Early bird registration deadline is extended to 24:00JST of the August 4th.
- July 3, 2014
- Application deadlines of Exhibits and Advertisement are
- December, 2013
- This web site is launched.
IMPORTANT DATESImportant dates
February 28, 2014
- Extended deadline of Proposal of Organized Sessions
February 17, 2014
- Deadline of Proposal of
Organized Sessions, Workshops and Tutorials
(Deadline of Proposal of Organized Sessions is extended.)
March 26,2014 (extended) March 17, 2014
- The deadline is re-extend to March 31.
This is the firm deadline. No more extension!
Early June, 2014
- Notification of Paper Acceptance
- June 27, 2014
- Technical Program is uploaded on the paperplaza website.
- July 6, 2014 (extended)
July 1, 2014
Deadline of Submission of Final Camera-ready Papers is extended to July 6.
ORGANIZER & SPONSORORGANIZER & SPONSOR
TECHNICAL CO-SPONSORSTechnical Co-Sponsors (Tentaive)
- IEEE Control Systems Society (CSS)
- IEEE Robotics and Automation Society (RAS)
- IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IES)
- Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems (ICROS)
- International Society of Automation (ISA)
- Hokkaido University
- Japan Electric Measuring Instruments Manufacturesf Association (JEMIMA)
In Association withTechnical Co-Sponsors (Tentaive)
- Asian Control Association (ACA)
- Chinese Association of Automation (CAA)
- Chinese Automatic Control Society (CACS)
- China Instrument and Control Society (CIS)
- International Measurement Confederation (IMEKO)