Final Paper Submission
One of authors is required to have completed the Advance Conference Registration in order for the submitted paper to be included in CD-ROM Proceedings. Papers submitted without the Advance Conference Registration will not be included CD-ROM Proceedings and will automatically be deleted from the final program.
(1) Final Camera Ready Paper must be submitted by a PDF file. Please take care not to include fonts for 2 byte characters such as Japanese.
(2) The number of pages allowed is up to 6 pages. The extra paper charge, 10,000 Japanese Yen/page, must be paid. Note that the maximum paper length is 8 pages. The size of PDF file to be sent electronically should not exceed one megabyte (1 MB), regardless of the number of pages.
(3) Please refer Instructions to Final Camera Ready Papers to prepare the final paper. The LaTeX Style file is available.
(4) The abstract for Program & Abstract Proceedings should be within 60 words.
(5) If the submission of the final paper can not be succeeded on the Conference web site, the PDF manuscript may be sent to the SICE office by electronical mail. The regular mail is not available.
(6) The copyright of the final paper included in the CD-ROM Proceedings should be belong to the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers (SICE) of Japan. Please complete the Copyright Transfer Form and send to the SICE office.
(7) Final Paper Submission Form will start from May 7, 2003.
(8) Deadline for submission of final paper is 17:00, May 21, 2003. (extended to May 31, 2003 (closed at time 15, strictly)). Please keep the deadline since there is no time to spare before the publication of CD-ROM.