We accept proposals and submissons via the webpages linked below.
Extended Abstract [ For Authors ]
- Guidelines for authors
- Authors should submit an extended abstract of 800-1000 words in English, including paper title, author names, addresses, affiliations, name of the presenter, postal mail and E-mail addresses of the corresponding author and telephone/facsimile numbers. The extended abstract should clearly describe the salient concepts and novel features of their work, including purpose and results, for a meaningful review by the Technical Program Committee.
- Only PDF files are acceptable. MS-Word files are not acceptable for some reasons.
- The LaTeX Style file, MS-Word file and sample file (PDF) are available, however it is not compulsory.
- The authors in the organized sessions will need OS Name and OS ID when submitting extended abstract. Please contact the organizer of the OS.
- Please follow the instructions in the submission page linked from next item.
- Submission of Extended Abstract (Submission of new papers is closed.)
- Deadline --->
February 28, 2005 Extended to March 10, 2005 (Closed)
More than 750 Extended Abstracts are submitted. The organizing committee appreciates contribution of so many authors.
- Notification of Acceptance ---> April 18, 2005
At least one of authors of an accepted paper should register for the conference, attend the conference and present the paper. Otherwise, the paper will not be included in the CD-ROM of the conference proceedings.
- E-mail to Program Committee
Final Manuscript [ For Authors ]
- Manuscripts guideline
Final Paper Submission (Closed)
Will close on May 23, 18:00 JST, 2005 Extended to May 31, 20:00 JST, 2005
- Corresponding section : Publication committee
Organized Session [ For Organizers ]