SICE2008 Laboratory Tour for conference participants and accompanying persons
A laboratory tour will be held on Aug. 19, 2008, before the SICE2008 conference.
In the afternoon, we will visit IAT (Institute of Aerospace Technology) in JAXA (Japan Aerospace and Exploration Agency)
and ENRI (Electronic Navigation Research Institute).
The tour will visit YS-11, an old Japanese domestic air plane, flight simulators, airplanes for experiments, an ATC tower simulator.
- Date and Time: August 19 (Tusday) 13:00 am - 18:00 pm.
- Meeting Place: The main gate of the University of Electro Communications.
- Capacity: 40 persons on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Reservation: Please reserve using online registration system.
In the University of Electro Communications, there are many laboratories concerning instruments and control engineers.
An open house of these laboratories will be held on August 23 (Saturday).
- Date and Time: August 23 (Saturday) 10:00 am - 12:00 pm.
- Meeting Place: Self guided tour. A map will be included in conference program.
- Reservation: No reservation is required.