The SICE Annual Conference 2014 accepts two types of submissions for review.
Both types of papers should be written in English, and will be included in the conference proceedings.
Regular paper: Full papers (6-8 pages in conference format) must be submitted for review. The accepted papers will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Normal length for the final manuscript of the regular paper is 6 pages. Papers exceeding 6 pages may be submitted upon payment of overlength page charges. A maximum of 2 extra pages above 6 pages are permitted.
Position paper: Extended abstracts (2 pages of A4, 800-1000 words) must be submitted for review. Full papers (4-6 pages in conference format) will be required for final camera-ready submissions. This category is provided for authors who want to present a timely review of research, a case study, and so on. This type of paper will not be included in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Normal length for the final manuscript of the position paper is 4 pages. Up to 2 extra pages are allowed without overlength page charges.
The detailed submission policy is found on REGISTRATION & SUBMISSION page.
The goal of organized sessions is to provide focused discussions on a new topic or innovative applications of a new approach. Each session consists of 5-6 papers which will be reviewed via the normal review process. Both regular and position papers can be included in a session. For session proposals, it is recommended to include a brief statement of the session focus, together with the submission of the individual papers. For further instruction, please see REGISTRATION & SUBMISSION page.
The SICE annual conference 2014 offers two tutorial lectures on the afternoon of Tuesday, September 9, 2014.
The SICE annual conference 2014 offers a Workshop on the late afternoon (16:30-18:00) of Wednesday, September 10, 2014.
Measurement- Sensors and Transducers
- Signal and/or Image Processing
- Identification and Estimation
- Opto-Electronic Measurement
- Remote Sensing
- Mass and Force Measurement
- Temperature Measurement
- Ultra-High Precision Measurement
- Analytical Measurement
- Standard of Measurement
- FlowMeasurement and Control
- Networked Sensor System
Control- Multivariable Control
- Nonlinear Control
- Robust Control
- Adaptive and Optimal Control
- Intelligent Control
- Computer Aided Design
- Modeling, System Identification and Estimation
- Process Control
- Mechanical Systems Control
- Guidance and Flight Control
- Power Systems Control
System Integration- Mechatronics Systems
- Robotic and Automation Systems
- Human Interfaces
- Virtual Reality Systems
- Entertainment Systems
- Medical and Welfare Systems
- Safety, Environment and Eco-Systems
- Agricultural and Bio-Systems
- Rescue Systems
- Simulation of Large Systems
- Network System Integration
System and Information- System Engineering
- Human-Machine Systems
- Intelligent Systems
- Autonomous Decentralized Systems
- Computational Intelligence
- Discrete Event Systems
- Social Systems
- Molecular Robotics
- Relationality-Oriented Systems Science
- Smart Mobility Systems
Industrial Applications- Process Automation
- Factory Automation
- Laboratory Automation
- Information Management Systems
- SCADA and Network Systems
- Manufacturing Systems
- Transportation Systems
- Micro and Nano Devices
- Components and Devices
Life Engineering- Integrative Biophysical Engineering and Informatics
- Biological and Physiological Engineering
- Electrophysiology and Kinesiology
- Ubiquitous Healthcare