- Poster Presentation at a Glance (pdf)
Please find your presentation booth and poster code from the above pdf file.
|Thu, Sep 22||2a: 12:45 - 13:35||Th2a Po1～ Po6|
|2b: 13:45 - 14:35||Th2b Po1～ Po6|
A poster number consists of “Date” + “Time Slot" + “Poster ID".
For example, if your poster number is “Th2aPo3.4”, it means
- Th: Date of presentation is “Th"ursday, Sept. 22nd, 2016
- 2a: Time Slot is “2a”, which means your time slot is 12:45 - 13:35
- Po3.4: 3 means category of your presentation and 4 means Poster ID.
The category ID is as follows:
Th2aPo1: Late Breaking I
Th2aPo2: Control I
Th2aPo3: Measurement I
Th2aPo4: System Integration I
Th2aPo5: Industrial Applications
Th2aPo6: Life Engineering
Th2bPo1: Late Breaking II
Th2bPo2: Control II
Th2bPo3: Measurement II
Th2bPo4: System Integration II
Th2bPo5: System and Information
Guideline of Presentation
Booth Layout and Demonstration
- The dimensions of the booth are presented in the following figure.
- Please find your presentation booth and poster code from the pdf file.
- Your paper should fit within the following dimensions
- Push pins or Velcro will be provided to attach your posters to the boards
- Please use any equipment for demonstration such as computers and robots at your own risk.
- Please avoid using any equipment that might cause problems such as noise and hazard.
- A4 Index: Post the index sheet of A4 landscape size on the upper left corner with following information;
* *The presentation number, the category name, the time, and the authors' name (affiliation)
* However, the index sheet is not needed if you print same information at the upper left corner of your poster.
( Index File: Sample Download)
Presentation Time (Poster Presentation at a Glance (pdf))
-The duration of the poster session is 50 minutes. During the time, speakers are requested to make a presentation in front of their own poster.
-Speakers are requested to prepare their posters in the booth before the start of their session. It is possible to prepare the poster 5 minutes prior to the start of poster session.
-Speakers are requested to remove their posters at the end of their session as soon as possible. If a poster remains put up even5 minutes after the end of the session, staff will remove it.
Tetsuo Kotoku, AIST, Japan
Poster Session Chair
Hiroaki Kawamoto (Univ. of Tsukuba)
Deadline of Proposal of Workshops and Tutorials (extended)
Deadline of Proposal of Organized Sessions (extended)
Notification of Paper Acceptance (July 1, 2016: Submission of Final Camera-ready Papers)