SICE2016 Special Session: International Symposium on Smart Manufacturing and Industrial Network 2016
Planned by Technical Committee on Instrument and Control Networks in Technical Division on Industrial Applications
Co-planned by Committee on International Affairs and Committee on International Standardization
Date & time: 10:00-14:15, Sep. 23 (Fri), 2016
Place: Room A, Tsukuba Congress Center
Technical Committee on Instrument and Control Networks plans SICE2016 Special Session: International Symposium on Smart Manufacturing and Industrial Network 2016.
The theme is “Industrial IoT: System Architecture for Smart Manufacturing and Next-Generation Industrial Network”.
The special session is held to follow up, drill deep into and expand following two organized session themes in collaboration with guest speakers from United States, Germany, China and Japan.
Anyone is encouraged to participate in following two organized sessions and this special session. Participants will argue fruitful discussion, create friendship relation and obtain expertise through on-going activities regarding latest trend of smart manufacturing standardization and industrial network.
The special session consists of following sub sessions.
10:00-11:20 International Symposium on Smart Manufacturing and Industrial Network 2016 (Ⅰ)
- Session1 Tutorial (20min)
- Session2 International Standardization on Smart Manufacturing(30min)
- Session3 Requirement from market (30min)
12:45-14:15 International Symposium on Smart Manufacturing and Industrial Network 2016 (Ⅱ)
- Session4 Flexibility, re-configurability, connectivity Standard for I/F, Device integration (30min)
- Session5 Safety with Security(30min)
- Session6 Wrap up (30min)
[Two Organized Sessions held before special session]
(1) “International Standardization to realize Smart Manufacturing enhanced by Measurement and Control” planned by Committee on International Standardization
Room A (Conference Room 101)
Time / Date 16:00 – 17:30 / Wednesday, 21st September
(2) “Sustainable and Cooperative Data Exchange in Industrial Control Systems and Networks” planned by Technical Committee on Instrument and Control Networks
Room D (Conference Room 201A)
Time / Date 10:00 – 12:15 / Thursday, 22nd September
Eiichi Yoshida (AIST)
Mihoko Niitsuma (Chuo Univ.)
Tetsuo Kotoku, AIST, Japan
Deadline of Proposal of Workshops and Tutorials (extended)
Deadline of Proposal of Organized Sessions (extended)
Notification of Paper Acceptance (July 1, 2016: Submission of Final Camera-ready Papers)