- The duration of a presentation slot is 15 minutes. Please notice that, in general, this includes 12 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for discussions with the audience.
- Every session room will have an LCD projector and an electrical outlet (100V 50Hz, Type A). SICE 2016 will not provide laptops for presentation, i.e., YOU NEED YOUR LAPTOP FOR YOUR PRESENTATION. The connector from the LCD projector to your laptop is limited to a D-sub 15 pin male connection.
- No laser pointers are prepared in the rooms. (*)
- It is highly recommended to show up in your session room 10 minutes before the session starts. You should test the connection of your laptop with the LCD projector.
- In case you have not done pre-registration to SICE 2016, please complete on-site registration at least 30 minutes before your session. You will receive a few documents for chairing your session at Registration Desk. In particular you will have a list of presentation records to be filled for your session.
- (IMPORTANT) Some of the documents including the list of presentation records are supposed to be FULFILLED AND RETURNED BY YOU to the registration desk after the session.
- Please appear at the session room at least 5 minutes before the session starts. Please confirm that all the presenters are in the session room.
- The duration of each talk is 15 minutes including discussions (about 12 minutes talk and a few minutes discussions would be standard). Please indicate the elapsed time to the speaker appropriately and be punctual to the session schedule.
- There will be a timekeeper signaling bell for each session room. (*)
Chairs shall time and ring the bell three times during the presentation:
* First bell rings at 10 minutes passed.
* Second bell rings at 12 minutes passed meaning the end of talk.
* Third bell rings at 15 minutes passed meaning the end of discussion.
- In case of no-show, do not move to the next presentation. The session should be synchronized with all the presentations at other sessions.
(*) Information updated on 09/01/2016.
Tetsuo Kotoku, AIST, Japan
Poster Session Chair
Hiroaki Kawamoto (Univ. of Tsukuba)
Deadline of Proposal of Workshops and Tutorials (extended)
Deadline of Proposal of Organized Sessions (extended)
Notification of Paper Acceptance (July 1, 2016: Submission of Final Camera-ready Papers)